181398_NARS Cosmetics 728 Nail Polish

1.23.2011

Breakfast with Deepak Chopra

Thanks to the Step Up Women's Network, I had an extraordinary opportunity to have breakfast with Deepak Chopra. OK, so I was late. And by the time I arrived, all the muffins were eaten by other eager Chopra-philes and the line for coffee was a city block long. Strangely, that didn't stop me from waiting. Call it pavlovian. If I smell coffee, I'll wait in line for it. 

Anyway, Dr. Chopra's morning discussion was nothing short of awe-inspiring. I won't even try to summarize the profoundness of Dr. Chopra's wisdom-based and humor-injected enlightenments. I think that would probably amount to a karmic sin. Instead, I sneakishly captured most of his discussion and have posted it for you here. It's just too good not to share. Even if you can catch just a few minutes of the 40 total in this video, it will be worth it. Enjoy!



From the Zipper Hall at the Drucker School, Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment