181398_NARS Cosmetics 728 Nail Polish

7.31.2009

A Little Obsessed with Moroccanoil


I first heard about Moroccanoil treatment from my dear friend, celebrity hairstylist Robert Vetica. Then I heard about it from my own hairstylist at Rudolph's. Then I went to Cosmoprof in Vegas and it was the talk of the show. It seems that this Argan Oil based hair treatment is gathering some well-deserved buzz because frankly, it is the closest thing to a miracle in a bottle for hair. Straight, curly, frizzy, damaged, color-treated -- most issues can be resolved with a generous drop smoothed through damp tresses. An interesting factoid is that this formula had been sitting dustily on shelves in Israel when it was stumbled upon by Carmen Tal. Once she tried it and discovered the transformational effect it had on her own hair, she and her husband brought the brand to North America and later bought the company. "I think the core of our success is quality, and the dramatic restorative effect our Argan Oil line has on the hair. We've perfected a proprietary formula that not only leaves the hair naturally shiny, frizz-and static-free, it also improves its condition and makes it stronger with each use. It's been discovered by celebrity, film, television and runway stylists as well as beauty editors," says Tal. Once I discovered it for myself, I decided to toss out the Biosilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment